Monthly Lecture at the Churchland Library –
Principles of Healthy Pruning
- This lecture will cover how and when to prune deciduous shrubs and small trees in your landscape. Learn how not to commit “Crepe Murder” when pruning!
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Portsmouth Public Library – Churchland Branch, 4934 High Street, Portsmouth, VA
- Space is limited – contact Cyndi at email@example.com or 757-393-5197 to reserve your seat.
- Download the flyer (PDF) and bring a friend!
About Portsmouth Master Gardener Volunteers
Our mission is to educate Portsmouth residents about safe, effective and sustainable garden management practices. We are volunteers who have received extensive training under the auspices of Virginia Tech, Virginia State, and the Virginia Cooperative Extension Office to provide unbiased, research-based horticultural information, tips, techniques and advice to the community.
What is a Master Gardener?
Virginia Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners are a unique group of volunteers who work under the guidance of VCE to provide unbiased, research-based, environmentally sound horticulture information. We volunteer in a variety of ways to educate and assist citizens with fruit, vegetable and landscape gardening, water quality and tree health.